What is Senshi Con?
A Brief History:
Behind the scenes: How is Senshi Con held annually?
How can I support Senshi Con?
• Attend the convention and encourage your friends and family to join in the fun! Share us on facebook, twitter, or other social media.
• Volunteer Opportunities – We are always looking for hard workers to join our volunteer team. Whether it is for smaller events before the convention or the weekend of the main event, we want you! *At the moment we do not have applications open available.
• Are you an aspiring artist? If you are, or you know someone who is, we want you to join our Artist’s Alley. By becoming one of our featured artists, you can share your art with all of our attendees and help us showcase a wonderful assortment of art styles and mediums. *The application is closed.
• Do you own or know of a business that sells wares related to Asian Culture or geekery? We want your suggestions and your business in the Vendor Hall. If you are a crafter, published artist, importer, or a business that caters towards our target audience, you do not want to miss out on one of the biggest shopping weekends of the year. The application is closed.
• Become a sponsor! With our ever-growing event, Senshi Con is the prime spot to advertise your company and your support will help us continue our pursuit to become the best convention Alaska has to offer. Advertisements space is available in our Program Guide (given to every attendee), on our website, as well as media shout-outs at our mini-events, and through radio advertising. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.