Interested in joining Senshi Con staff as a volunteer? This is a fantastic way to meet new people and join the convention community. Without our volunteers the convention wouldn’t run as smooth. Below you will find a description of each position. Click the “+” to find explanations for each position. To apply please click the button below. If you have questions please email Trevin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Expectations for Volunteering:
- Attend a couple orientation meetings. These will help you understand your position better, get to know Senshi Con’s managers and assistants, and answer questions. There will be mandatory orientation meetings also.
- Must be 16 years old to volunteer. Some positions may require you to be 18 years old, such as admissions and security.
- Must work a total of 9-10 hours for the convention. You are more than welcomed to work more hours.
- Those who do not make it to their shifts or communicate with their manager or assistant will not be allowed to participate in future events and/or Senshi Con. Depending on the circumstances the volunteer might be escorted out of the Denai’na Convention Center.
Reason to volunteer with Senshi Con:
- Learn the back-end of Senshi Con
- Community hours for school, work, or non-profit group
- Enjoy the rest of the convention before or after your shift
- You have a great time and lots of fun!