Location: PC LAN Area, Gaming Room (1st Floor)
Date: Saturday 9/22
Time: 11:30 AM
Entry Fee: $10 per person
- To be able to participate in any League of Legends tournament you must sign your team here.
- Team Captain. Each team must establish a team captain. Captain will be responsible for scheduling your weekly match/rescheduling as needed. Make sure your captain is readily available for contact and replies efficiently to messages.
- Appropriate team name. All team names must be appropriate. They may not contain any vulgarity or profanity. If your team name is inappropriate, we will change it to something you may not appreciate.ex. The Power Puff Girls
- Team Size to join: 5 players. This allows you to start a team with just 3 players and fill in the gaps with existing free agents.
- Team Size to compete: 5-7 players. This allows for subs to be on your team.
- Rank Limit: None.
To be able to compete in this tournament, each player on your team must satisfy the following conditions.
- Any and all ranks and divisions are welcome to compete. We would recommend players to be level 30, but if you have members on your team that are under level 30, please contact the tournament organizer.
Pick / Ban Phase & Side Selection/Bo3
- Tournament Draft. All games during the tournament will be played on Tournament draft mode on summoner’s rift. Players cannot be substituted in after the game has been started. If a substitution needs to be made players will be asked to notify an event official prior to the start of the match. (restrictions apply to subs and must be listed at time of registration)
- Restrictions on Gameplay Elements. Restrictions may be added at any time before or during a match, if there are known bugs with any items, Champions, skins, runes, masteries, or Summoner spells, or for any other reason as determined at the discretion of the tournament organizer.
- Selection Error. In the event of an erroneously-selected Champion pick or ban, the team in error must notify an event official before the other team has locked in their next selection. If so, the process will be restarted and brought back to the point at which the error occurred so that the team in error may correct its mistake. If the next selection is locked before the team in error gives notice to an event official, the erroneous selection shall be deemed irrevocable.
- Game Start After Pick/Ban. A game will start immediately after the pick/ban process is complete, unless otherwise stated by an event official.
- Controlled Game Start. In the event of an error in game start or a decision by the tournament organizer to separate the pick/ban process from game start, an event official may start the game in a controlled manner using Blind Pick. All players will select Champions in accordance with the previous valid completed pick/ban process.
- Slow Client Load. If a Bugsplat, disconnect, or any other failure occurs which interrupts the loading process and prevents a player from joining a game upon game start, the game must be immediately paused until all ten players are connected to the game.
- All matches are best of 3. Captains will be responsible for scheduling with the opposing opponent’s captain to find a good time for their weekly match to be played.
Sportsmanship and Punishment
Unsportsmanlike behavior will not be tolerated and will be subjected to a first warning, a second will be a disqualification
Unsportsmanlike behavior consists of but is not limited to:
- Sexual Harassment
- Racial Remarks
- Abusive, Foul, or Threatening Language
- Threat of violence
- Pornographic linkings
- Arguing with the officials in an irate manner
In addition, certain alterations of the game in any way will cause immediate disqualification.
In general, all programs which are not part of the original game, including custom-data and modifications, are not allowed ingame. All external voice programs are allowed (e.g. Teamspeak, Ventrilo etc.). Scripts and other changes to the game’s configuration are not allowed, unless they are completly allowed by the league specific rules. Programs that provide an advantage during game play (e.g. drivers that allow the removing of walls) are forbidden. Any programs that change the game itself are forbidden. (Scripting and hacking = instant DQ)
3rd Party Programs that are allowed:
Chat programs such as: Skype, Teamspeak, Discord, etc.
Timing programs against Riot code are explicitly banned, such as timer programs that update without vision of objectives and buffs.
Using explicitly banned applications will result in a disqualification from the tournament.
Should a staff member notice any issues, they will immediately call for the game to be paused and consult with the tournament organizer or ref to determine a solution.
Issues will be handled at the following levels: Referee > Admins > Tournament Organizer
Issues lie solely up to the Referees, Admins, and Tournament Organizer. Our ruling and judgment is final.