Leon Chiro is a professional cosplayer, model and influencer from Italy.
– Official Collaborations as Professional Cosplayer and Influencer for big Videogame Companies such as Ubisoft (Assassin’s Creed \ Watch Dogs ), Bandai Namco ( All Might – My Hero One’s Justice) and Square Enix (Gladiolus – Final Fantasy XV ), Capcom (honorary mention for his Dante)
– Invited as Special Guest in more than 130 events around the world in more than 50 different countries around the world by judging a huge amount of cosplay competitions and by hosting entertaining panels, Q&A and conferences. With a medium of 4 events \ conventions per month, Leon is also an official collaborator for the biggest videogame companies which is making him one of top list cosplayer in the worldwide male cosplay community.
– He also worked for Riot Games as official Cos-Model for the champion Rakan from League Of Legends
– With several mentions and dedicated articles on the biggest Videogame websites \ blogs as Kotaku etc, he also worked for 20th Century Fox on the last Assassin’s Creed: The Movie promotional campaign, stunting and official launch events in Europe. He’s also known as one of the most iconic figures in the Assassin’s Creed community, since he worked for this company from many years and from 2016 he has officially been recognized as the Italian face of Assassin’s Creed.
– Student in VIGAMUS Academy (Rome) specialized on Marketing, Digital Communication in Videogames.
– Winner of many national competitions, one of his career highlights is the ECG Italian representative on the European finals in Japan Expo 2016
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeonChiroCosplayArt
• PATREON : https://www.Patreon.com/LeonChiro
– TikTok : @leonchiro
• Deviantart: http://leonchirocosplayart.deviantart.com/
• Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/user/LeonChiroCosplayArt
• Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/leonchiro/
• Twitter : https://twitter.com/Leon_Chiro
- On August 22, 2019