Interested in joining Senshi Con as a volunteer? This is a fantastic way to meet new people and join the convention community. Without our volunteers the convention wouldn’t run as smoothly as it does, and we thank all of the volunteers that have helped make past conventions great. Below you will find a description of each volunteer position. Click the “+” symbol to find explanations for each position. Applications for 2018 will open later this spring. If you have questions please email Onee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Expectations for Volunteering:
- Attend a couple orientation meetings. These will help you understand your position better, get to know Senshi Con’s managers and assistants, and answer questions. There will be mandatory orientation meetings also.
- Must be 16 years old to volunteer. Some positions may require you to be 18 years old, such as admissions and security.
- Must work a total of 9-10 hours for the convention. You are more than welcomed to work more hours.
- Those who do not make it to their shifts or communicate with their manager or assistant will not be allowed to participate in future events and/or Senshi Con. Depending on the circumstances the volunteer might be escorted out of the Denai’na Convention Center.
Reason to volunteer with Senshi Con:
- Learn the back-end of Senshi Con
- Community hours for school, work, or non-profit group
- Enjoy the rest of the convention before or after your shift
- You have a great time and lots of fun!